There’s nothing quite like practicing yoga in a unique, beautiful, natural setting. Exclusive first-run Aerial Cableway access transports the participants to the top of this extraordinary mountain for a peaceful and serene start to spectacular Cape Town day. With a maximum of 8 people per experience, they will be afforded the serenity and solitude atop Table Mountain as we welcome the day with our Sun Salutations and meditate as the sun warms the mountain. After our class, we gather for coffee, tea and snacks with the best view in Cape Town and an African inspired ‘Wisdom Stone’ positive affirmation session. The rest of the morning is at their leisure, to join a walking tour, or stay on the mountain as long as they wish and descend on the cable car with their return ticket when they are ready.
Start Time: 7am-7:15am – This first-run Cableway can not be held up, if the participants are late and miss our Cableway, they will miss the experience.
Availability: Private Yoga – Monday, Wednesday and Friday (no weekends or school holidays). Weekly scheduled experiences happen on Tuesdays and Thursdays every week at ZAR1 970 per person.
Max pax: 8
• 7am – 7:15am: Meet Yoga Guide at the Table Mountain Cableway ticket office
• 7:30am: First-run Cableway leaves to go up the mountain
• 7:45-8:45am: Yoga class outdoors on top of Table Mountain at designated areas
• 8:45am-9am: Photo time
• 9-9:30am: Walk with Yoga Guide to look at the various view points
• 9:30-10:30: Refreshments, snacks and ‘Wisdom Stone’ positive affirmation session
• Exclusive first-run cable car ticket up the mountain and return ticket to come down at their leisure
• Refreshments – coffee/tea and snacks
• African ‘Wisdom Stone’ positive affirmation session
See link for suggested transport options –http://www.tablemountain.net/content/page/getting-here
• Full breakfast and additional purchases
• Meet at the ticket office of the Table Mountain Aerial Cable Way. Look for a guide dressed in black and holding a Cape Town Yoga Experiences sign.
What to bring:
• Warm clothing – even if it is warm in the city or at the hotel
Skills or physical requirements:
You may cancel at any time via email. With cancellation less than 24 hours prior to your booking, you are liable for 100% of the booking fee. More than 24 hours prior you can reschedule to an available date in the same week (pending availability) or receive a refund less a R100 processing fee.
Cancellation by us:
Whilst we try to never cancel an experience we reserve the right to do so if you fail to make any payments by the required due date. If we cancel your experience for any other reason (including weather), we will notify you in writing as soon as possible and you will have the option of choosing an alternative date, if available, or receive a full refund.