Built along the beautiful shores and cliffs of Walker Bay, Hermanus has grown from a small seaside resort town to become possibly the best-known place for whale watching in the world. Today, this busy town is more than just a popular holiday destination and offers visitors all kinds of activities, both energetic and relaxing.
Don’t forget to include your very own exclusive epicurean and wellness experiences and tours
on your vacation and safari journey!
• Guided Walking Food Safaris
• South Africa’s Best Food & Wine Pairing
• Coastal Foraging
• Braai Master Class
• Local Herbal Treatments
• Forest Shiatsu
• Kalahari Calabash Foot Treatments
• Local Tsama Body Wrap & Exfoliation
• Whale Watching with the Whale Crier
• Walking Through the Fauna & Flora
• Exploring the Hemel-en-Aarde Wine Valley
• Searching for the Elusive Cape Leopard